Sunday 12 August 2012

My Malacca Trip

7th to 10th Aug 2012 - We stayed at Ocean Palm Condomunium which located at Tg Kling. The apartment with 3 bedroom is spacy and cosy with  beautiful sea view. The condo has good security and facilities for us to enjoy.

My daily activities is morning taichi by the seaside, breakfast in the apartment and headed to city tour near to the noon. Night swim is wonderful and the night sky with glittering stars is a nice view we missed in the city. Sun rise and sunset view is very attractive too.
Nearby Fishing  port
night view of  Johnker Walk
Our first destination is Johnker Walk which we really combed all the street, day view and night view too, then the historical and heritage points along the Malacca River. 
 We really enjoy the good food at Malacca especially Nyonya food and chicken rice ball, Chendol is a must dessert that I still rememeber the sweetness of gula malaka.
I took a few memorable good photo along the beautiful beach with the good photo skill of my daughter.
I took the opportunity to train two new beginners, not bad, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment